Apologies for the legal jargon that follows :-/ Our lawyers made us do it!!
MUEVELOO, LLC d.b.a COOLTO (and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies (collectively, “COOLTO”, “us”, “we” or “our”) are pleased to provide you with access to and use of our websites, mobile and device applications, content, streaming services, products, services, goods, equipment, equipment interfaces, promotions, software, technology and any other materials (collectively, “COOLTO Services”) that we may provide.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER (SECTION 9) WHICH AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO DISPUTES YOU MAY HAVE WITH COOLTO. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 9, BY PURCHASING, ENGAGING WITH OR OTHERWISE USING ANY COOLTO SERVICES, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND COOLTO WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CEASE USE OF ANY COOLTO SERVICES.
THE COOLTO SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE 13 TO 17 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MAY ONLY ACCESS AND/OR USE ANY COOLTO SERVICES WITH THE INVOLVEMENT AND APPROVAL OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
Supplemental terms and conditions may apply to certain COOLTO Services, such as rules for a particular contest, sweepstakes, competition, or other activity, or terms that may accompany certain content, software or other materials accessible through the COOLTO Services (“Supplemental Terms”). Any Supplemental Terms will be disclosed to you in connection with those other activities and will apply and govern specifically over such activities.
1. Changes to These Terms.
1. COOLTO’s Intellectual Property; Limited License to COOLTO Services.
You acknowledge and agree that the COOLTO Services, and any logos, names, designs, text, graphics, software, content, files, materials, and any other intellectual property rights contained therein, including without limitation any copyrights, patents, trademarks, proprietary or other rights contained therein, related thereto, or otherwise arising therefrom are owned by MUEVELOO LLC or its affiliates, licensors or suppliers. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the source and object code of certain COOLTO Services (such as our mobile applications and online tools) and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure and organization of the same are the intellectual property, proprietary and confidential information of COOLTO and/or its affiliates, licensors and suppliers. You expressly agree that you will do nothing inconsistent with COOLTO’s ownership of the COOLTO Services, and that you gain no rights, title, or interest in or to any COOLTO Services or any goodwill associated therewith, except as stated in these Terms or any executed written agreement between you and COOLTO. In addition, except as expressly set forth in these Terms, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary right of COOLTO or any third party. Any and all goodwill arising from your use of any COOLTO Services shall inure solely to the benefit of COOLTO.
b.- Limited License.
For any COOLTO Services which enable you to use any software, content, or other materials owned or licensed by us only after you become validly authorized by us, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license solely to access and use the specific COOLTO Services, and any related software, content, or other materials FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
You are prohibited from, and expressly agree that you will not: (i) circumvent or disable any content protection system, digital rights management technology, user and/or country limitations or any other technology used with any COOLTO Services; (ii) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce any COOLTO Services to a human-readable form; (iii) remove identification, warnings, disclaimers, disclosures, copyright or other proprietary notices in or on the COOLTO Services; (iv) access or use any COOLTO Services in an unlawful or unauthorized manner or in a manner that suggests an association with our content, products, services or brands, unless you have an executed agreement with us that allows for such activity; (v) use, alter, copy, modify, store, sell, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, publicly perform, display, post, transmit, create derivative works of, or exploit any COOLTO Services or any part thereof, except as expressly authorized in these Terms or as part of the COOLTO Services provided to you; (vi) introduce a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tamper with, impair or damage any COOLTO Services or connected network, or interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of any COOLTO Services; (vii) access, monitor, or copy any element of the COOLTO Services using a robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or manual process without our express written permission; or (viii) sell, resell, or make commercial use of the COOLTO Services, unless you have an executed agreement with us that expressly allows for such activity. You may not access or use any COOLTO Service in violation of United States or other applicable export control and economic sanctions requirements. By accessing or otherwise using any services, content or software through any COOLTO Services, you represent and warrant that: (ix) your access to and use of the COOLTO Services, or any content or software therein, will comply with any and all requirements in these Terms; (x) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a terrorist supporting country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and (xi) you will comply with all applicable local, national, and international laws, rules, regulations and ordinances in connection with your use of any COOLTO Services and our websites.
d.- Third Party Services and Content.
Certain opinions, advice, statements, or other information, including without limitation, food, nutrition and exercise data, may be made available by third parties through or in connection with the COOLTO Services (“Third-Party Content”). This Third-Party Content belongs to the respective authors or providers of the applicable Third-Party Content and these authors and providers are solely responsible for the Third-Party Content they provide in connection with the COOLTO Services. COOLTO DOES NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON ANY COOLTO SERVICE; OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE BY A THIRD-PARTY AS PART OF ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COOLTO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THIRD-PARTY CONTENT POSTED ON THE COOLTO SERVICES OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY THIRD-PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE COOLTO SERVICES.
e.- App Providers.
If you access any COOLTO Service using an Apple iOS or other third party device, you acknowledge that each of those third party companies, such as Apple Inc. (each, “App Provider”), will not be responsible for any damages arising out of the failure of a COOLTO Service to operate as intended.
When accessing any COOLTO Services by or through an App Provider, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) these Terms are concluded between you and COOLTO, and not with the App Provider, and that we are solely responsible for any COOLTO Services (such as mobile applications), and not the App Provider; (ii) the App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to any COOLTO Services; (iii) in the event of any failure of the COOLTO Services to conform to any applicable warranty: (a) you may notify the App Provider and the App Provider will refund the purchase price for the COOLTO Services to you (if applicable); (b) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the COOLTO Services; and (c) any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our responsibility; (iv) the App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to any COOLTO Services or your possession and use of the COOLTO Services, including without limitation: (d) product liability claims; (e) any claim that the COOLTO Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (f) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; (v) in the event of any third party claim that the COOLTO Service or your possession and use of the same infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms; (vi) the App Provider and its subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms as it relates to your license of the COOLTO Services, and that, upon your acceptance of these Terms, the App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof; and (vii) you must also comply with all applicable third party terms of service when using the COOLTO Services. As also mentioned in these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a terrorist supporting country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
f.- Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THE COOLTO SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PRODUCTS, GOODS, SERVICES, WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS, HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND WELLNESS CONTENT AND ADVICE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS, ERRORS AND OMISSIONS, AND WITHOUT ANY PERFORMANCE ASSURANCES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE COOLTO SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, UPTIME, ACCESSIBILITY, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY THAT THE COOLTO SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. WE FURTHER MAKE NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY AS TO THE PARTICULAR HEALTH AND WELLNESS GOALS, RESULTS, BENEFITS OR OUTCOMES THAT MAY BE ACHIEVED OR OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF ANY COOLTO SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO USE THE COOLTO SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
YOU WILL NOT HOLD COOLTO OR ITS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, AS APPLICABLE, RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE COOLTO SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY OF YOUR COMPUTERS OR DATA, AS THE COOLTO SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT CONTROL ANY ADVERTISEMENTS, PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, PRODUCTS, OR CONTENT OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY LICENSE TO US FROM THIRD PARTIES. CERTAIN WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO PARTICULAR PRODUCTS/SERVICES ACCESSED FOR SALE THROUGH OUR WEBSITES MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH MANUFACTURERS’ WARRANTIES, THOUGH NOT THROUGH COOLTO; PLEASE READ THE WARRANTIES INCLUDED IN THE DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED ALONG WITH THOSE PRODUCTS/SERVICES FOR FURTHER DETAILS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING, WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OR USEFULNESS OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS (INCLUDING PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS) DISTRIBUTED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH OUR WEBSITES.
g.- Mobile Networks; Texting.
When you access any COOLTO Services through a mobile network, such as one of our mobile applications, or you sign up for our text message programs, your network or roaming provider’s messaging, data and other rates and fees may apply. Not all COOLTO Services may work with your network provider or device.
When you sign up to receive text messages from us, you acknowledge and agree you will receive such text messages using an autodialer to the number you provide, and that your consent for us to send you text messages is not a condition of purchasing any COOLTO Services. Not all carriers may be included within our text messaging programs. You are free to opt-out of receiving text messages from us at any time. Please see any additional instructions provided to you at the time you sign up.
1. Your Content and Account.
a.- User Generated Content.
You may not submit or upload User Generated Content that is illegal, infringing, false, defamatory, harassing, threatening, bigoted, hateful, violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, negative or otherwise offensive or that harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity, whether or not such material is protected by law, as determined by COOLTO in its sole and absolute discretion. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, screen, post, remove, modify, store and review User Generated Content or communications you submit, at any time and for any or no reason, including to ensure that the User Generated Content or communication conforms to these Terms, without prior notice to you.
You represent and warrant that your User Generated Content conforms to these Terms and that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions, without the need for payment to or consent from any other person or entity, to use and exploit, and you fully and unconditionally authorize us to use and exploit, your User Generated Content in all manners and mediums (including commercial use) desired by COOLTO, including as contemplated by these Terms. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, parent companies, and subsidiaries, and each of their respective employees, officers, and directors harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against us by any third party arising out of or in connection with our use and exploitation of your User Generated Content. You also agree not to enforce any moral rights, ancillary rights or similar rights in or to the User Generated Content against us or our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and agree to procure the same agreement not to enforce from others who may possess such rights. You waive any right to injunction or other equitable relief in connection with COOLTO’s use or exploitation of User Generated Content.
We will not be responsible or liable to any third party for any User Generated Content. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse or guarantee, the opinions, views, advice or recommendations posted or sent by other users of the COOLTO Services, or any authors, experts, celebrity trainers or otherwise. User Generated Content shall not state or reflect the attitudes and opinions of COOLTO, and any views and opinions expressed on our websites shall not be attributed to or otherwise endorsed by COOLTO.
b.- License to Your User Generated Content.
We do not claim ownership to your User Generated Content; however, you grant us a perpetual, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, sublicensable, irrevocable and royalty-free worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, transmit, print, publish, publicly display, exhibit, distribute, redistribute, copy, index, comment on, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, publicly perform, make available and otherwise exploit such User Generated Content, in whole or in part, in any and all media and channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the COOLTO Services and on third-party sites and platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter), in any number of copies and without limit as to time, manner and frequency of use, without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity. This includes without limitation our use of your User Generated Content in connection with any advertising, product packaging, printed publications, presentations, promotional materials, events and associated marketing materials, television and digital commercials, videos, social media websites, applications, or on our websites or in any other commercial manner. We are not, however, obligated to use your User Generated Content.
c.- Public Forums.
Certain COOLTO Services include public forums, which include without limitation, discussion forums, message boards, blogs, chat rooms or instant messaging features. You acknowledge these public forums are for public and not private communications. You further acknowledge that any User Generated Content you upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any public forum may be viewed on the Internet by the general public, and therefore, you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission or posting. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the User Generated Content you upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any public forum and for the consequences of submitting or posting same. You acknowledge and agree COOLTO is not responsible for any content posted on public forums by any third parties, including without limitation any content which you may find illegal, infringing, false, defamatory, harassing, threatening, bigoted, hateful, violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, negative, offensive or harmful.
d.- User Conduct.
You must only use the COOLTO Services for lawful purposes and in compliance with any applicable Codes of Conduct, and you must not use them in a way that is illegal or harmful, or infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of any COOLTO Services. In using any COOLTO Services, and in particular, our websites, you expressly acknowledge you are prohibited from, and agree that you will not without our prior express written consent:
1. copy, reproduce, or improperly use, post or access any content on the COOLTO Services
2. modify, distribute, or re-post any content on the COOLTO Services for any purpose;
3. use the content on the COOLTO Services for any commercial exploitation whatsoever;
4. disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the COOLTO Services, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the COOLTO Services or affiliated or linked sites;
5. access content, data or portions of the COOLTO Services which are not intended for you, or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
6. attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the COOLTO Services, including websites, applications, or any associated system or network, or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
7. access any COOLTO Services or our websites through any automated means, such as “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers”;
8. interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of the COOLTO Services by any other user, host or network, including, without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”;
9. use any data mining, “scraping”, web crawling, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the COOLTO Services;
10. harass, “stalk”, disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the COOLTO Services or affiliated or linked sites;
11. upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on the COOLTO Services any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
12. use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any COOLTO trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including the images found at our websites, the content of any text, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without COOLTO’s express written consent;
13. use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a COOLTO name, trademark, or product name without COOLTO’s express written consent;
14. deeplink to the COOLTO Services, including our websites without COOLTO’s express written consent;
15. create or use a false identity on the COOLTO Services, share your account information, use another individual’s account information, or allow any person besides yourself to use your account to access the COOLTO Services;
16. harvest or otherwise collect information about COOLTO users, including email addresses and phone numbers;
17. download, “rip,” or otherwise attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any COOLTO Services, content or other materials;
18. post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you; and/or
19. engage in any behavior or conduct that is illegal, infringing, false, defamatory, harassing, threatening, bigoted, hateful, violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, negative or otherwise offensive or that harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity, whether or not such material is protected by law, as determined by COOLTO in its sole and absolute discretion.
e.- Your Account; Passwords.
Certain COOLTO Services permit or require you to create an account to enjoy additional services and benefits that we provide. You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information for your accounts, including as applicable, your name, contact, and payment information. You agree not to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, image, photo or likeness, or if applicable, provide false details for a parent or guardian. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you provide.
We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the suspension or termination, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole and absolute discretion, of the accounts of users who violate these Terms, are repeat infringers of copyright, or engage in, encourage or advocate for offensive, abusive, or illegal conduct.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are responsible for all activities under your account that you can reasonably control. You may not share your password or other login information with any person; any use of your account by any person other than yourself is grounds for suspension or termination of your account. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password or other account information, or of any other breach of security that you become aware of involving your account or the COOLTO Services. You agree not to use the account, username or password of any other account holder at any time. COOLTO will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge.
f.- Member Public Profiles.
When you create an account with us, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. Some of this information may be publicly viewable by others, such as other COOLTO members or account holders.
COOLTO relies on its members to provide current and accurate information, and we do not, and cannot, investigate information contained in member public profiles. COOLTO does not represent, warrant or guarantee the accuracy of public profile information, and hereby disclaims all responsibility or liability for any information provided by members by means of public profiles or otherwise.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. You acknowledge and agree that COOLTO does not (i) screen its members; (ii) inquire into the backgrounds of its members; or (iii) review or verify the statements of its members, including without limitation, information or representations contained in public profiles. COOLTO does not warrant, endorse or guarantee the conduct of its members or their compatibility with you, and you agree to exercise all precautions in your interactions with other members. Like all open forums on the Internet or social media, you should always be careful about what you share in a public forum, and in particular, you should never share your password, social security number or any other personal information.
1. COOLTO’s Products/Services; Websites; Orders.
Product and Service Descriptions, Price and Other Information.
We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that all product descriptions, prices and other information shown on our websites are correct and fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through our websites, please note that:
1. COOLTO reserves the right to not accept any orders if there is a material error in the description of the product or service, or if the price advertised is incorrect;
2. COOLTO reserves the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of any product or service to any customer, or change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our websites at any time in our sole and absolute discretion;
3. all prices are displayed in United States unless expressly indicated otherwise;
4. packaging and contents may vary from that shown on our websites;
5. any weights, dimensions, and capacities shown on our websites are approximate only;
6. when you place an order, we estimate the tax applicable to your order and include that estimate in the total for your convenience (the final tax amount will be based on the then-current rate as established by the applicable taxing authority, charged to your payment method, and reflected in the order confirmation and package invoice we provide to you); and
7. all items are subject to availability and we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if any product or service you ordered is not available and whether we may offer you an alternative of equal or higher quality and value.
Please also note that we may be required to change the terms of any products, goods or services that we offer and/or you purchase. This includes without limitation changes to prices, taxes, shipping and handling amounts, specifications, delivery times, and/or package contents. We will provide you with prior notice of any changes, by posting a notice on our websites, sending an e-mail to you at the address you provided at the time of purchase, or by including a notice in any products you receive on an automatic recurring or subscription basis. COOLTO will not incur any obligation as a result of such change. As a valued customer, you are always free to cancel future orders at any time by calling our friendly Customer Service. By continuing to accept products, goods and/or services after we have notified you of a change to any terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the change.
B.- Order Processing.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order prior to delivery. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include system or typographical errors, inaccuracies in product or pricing information or product availability, fairness among customers where supplies are limited, or problems identified by our credit or fraud departments. We also may require additional verification or information before accepting an order. We will contact you if any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after we have processed your payment but prior to delivery, we will of course refund your payment.
All purchases are subject to applicable shipping and handling, and sales and/or other taxes, which will be applied to your order total. For non-shippable goods, sales and/or other taxes will be calculated based on the billing address provided. For shippable goods, sales and/or other taxes will be calculated based on the shipping address provided. For orders that consist of both shippable and non-shippable goods, sales and/or other taxes will be calculated based on the shipping address provided.
For purchases where sales or transaction tax is applicable you will see the tax calculated on the checkout page before you are asked to confirm the purchase. Tax shown at checkout is an estimate and the actual tax collected may differ once we process the order. We use commercially reasonable efforts to calculate and remit the correct amount of tax required on each taxable purchase, but we do not guarantee the accuracy of the amount of the tax represented as owed.
D.- Your Personal and Payment Information.
When you provide any information to us for any reason, such as to sign up for an offer, use our mobile applications, or purchase our COOLTO Services, you agree to only provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. By providing any credit card or other payment method information to us, you represent that such payment information is correct, and belongs to you or you have the authority to use such payment method. In the case of e-mail, you must provide an accurate e-mail address that is registered to you. You are responsible for promptly updating your information with any changes, especially to keep your billing information current. You must promptly notify us if your payment method is cancelled (for example, for loss or theft). Changes to such information can be made by contacting Customer Service. To help keep your account current and prevent service interruption, you acknowledge COOLTO may update your payment method on file when it is set to expire or based on updates it receives from the bank that issues your payment method. You agree that your placement of an electronic order on our websites is sufficient to satisfy any applicable Statute of Frauds, and no further writing is required. If you are accessing, using and/or purchasing any COOLTO Services on behalf of a company, you represent you have sufficient authority to bind that company to these Terms.
We will take commercially reasonable efforts to ship your products within the timeframe we provided to you at the time of purchase. Please see the tracking information provided with your order confirmation for approximate delivery timeframes.
Please note that any timeframes we provide are good faith estimates and may be subject to change. We will take commercially reasonable steps to inform you in writing of any shipping delays that extend beyond the timeframe we provided at the time of purchase. Product availability may be limited in some cases and not available for immediate shipment. In that case, products may be delivered in separate shipments depending on availability. For example, if your purchase included two or more items, we may ship those products which are in stock, and later ship the other products to you when they become available. We will not be liable beyond refunding your purchase price if there is a delay in delivering your product(s). We are not responsible for shipments which are returned to sender or refused at delivery, or shipping delays due to factors outside of our reasonable control, such as bad weather, natural disasters, strikes, protests, government disruptions, etc.
Since we are not authorized to sell our products in all jurisdictions, we may reject certain purchases based on the shipping address provided. Please note we reserve the right to set appropriate shipping terms for shipments to certain foreign jurisdictions that are fulfilled from U.S. warehouse locations.
- IMPORTANT AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AND SUBSCRIPTION-BASED PRODUCTS.
We offer certain products and services on an automatic or subscription basis, so you can enjoy all the benefits of our products or services on a continuous basis. You agree such products/services will automatically renew at the frequency disclosed to you at the time of your initial purchase (i.e., monthly, quarterly or annual basis, etc.). By choosing the automatic subscription option, you acknowledge and agree your subscription will automatically renew, and unless and until you cancel, you authorize us to charge your payment method for the products/services you continue to purchase, plus applicable shipping and handling, and taxes. If you purchased a subscription with a free trial period, you authorize us to charge your payment method when the free trial period ends, unless you cancel your subscription before the free trial period ends, and you will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended. The charges will typically occur on or around the same day of the month as your initial purchase, although some charges may be delayed for business or legal reasons. Physical products will be delivered to the address you provided during your initial purchase.
Your automatic subscription will continue until you or COOLTO cancels your order. If there are any changes to your subscription terms, such as pricing, frequency, date of charge or any other items, we will take commercially reasonable efforts to inform you in writing of such change.
Any modifications or cancellation of your subscription must be received by us at least three (3) days prior to the next scheduled payment/ship date in order to take effect for that period. If you cancel less than three (3) days prior to the automatic renewal day for your subscription, your subscription will continue as scheduled and your cancellation will take effect in the following period.
b.- Non- transferable membership.
COOLTO memberships are not transferable and may only be used by the individual who signed up for the account. If you cancel your membership, you will no longer have access to any COOLTO content through COOLTO.
- We Want To Keep You Safe! Important Notice About Our Fitness and Nutrition Content.
a.- The COOLTO Services Do Not Constitute Medical Advice or Other Professional Healthcare Advice. Although COOLTO provides its products and services with your health and safety in mind, each individual has their own limitations and it is therefore critical that you consult your physician or other licensed healthcare provider for necessary medical or appropriate care, follow all safety and other instructions provided by COOLTO, and obtain appropriate authorization before accessing or using any COOLTO Services, especially if you are prone to injuries, are pregnant or nursing, are under 18 years of age, or have any other unique or special medical conditions. ALL COOLTO SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE ANY MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE CONDITION, REPLACE THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, OR PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE, OPINION, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OR GUARANTEE. The information made available on or through the COOLTO Services should not be relied upon when making medical or other important healthcare decisions. COOLTO DOES NOT PROVIDE CLINICAL SERVICES. ANY TEAM COOLTO COACHES OR INDIVIDUALS CERTIFIED BY COOLTO IN ANY COOLTO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARE NOT FUNCTIONING IN ANY CLINCIAL OR LICENSED MEDICAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL CAPACITY; SUCH INDIVIDUALS ARE SOLELY PROVIDING INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL SELF-HELP RESOURCES. THUS, IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER – AND NOT COOLTO, TEAM COOLTO COACHES OR ANY INDIVIDUAL CERTIFIED BY COOLTO – IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR MEDICAL OR HEALTH CONDITION. YOUR USE OF ANY COOLTO SERVICES DOES NOT CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT, PROFESSIONAL-CLIENT, OR SIMILAR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND COOLTO OR YOU AND ANY PERSON CERTIFIED THROUGH COOLTO.
Any individual results using COOLTO Services may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. The testimonials featured on our websites may have used more than one COOLTO product, nutrition program and/or supplements, or extended the program to achieve their successful results.
b.- Nutrition Information. Certain COOLTO Services, such as nutrition plans provided with our fitness programs and online nutrition database, and access to live chats with our nutrition team, provide nutrition, food, caloric and other related information designed to help our customers eat healthy to help them reach their health and wellness goals. While any nutrition information we may provide is designed to safely align with our related exercise regimens, you must consult your physician or other licensed healthcare provider (AND NOT COOLTO) before beginning any nutrition plan or altering any dietary regimen, especially if you have any unique or special medical needs or conditions, such as food allergies, dietary restrictions or if you are pregnant or breast feeding. The COOLTO Services are not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, or a nutritional deficiency or dietetic condition, you should consult your medical doctor, psychologist or nutritionist, as appropriate.
c.- Metrics, Values and Figures Are Estimates Only. Please remember that any metrics, values and figures presented or displayed on or within the COOLTO Services are estimates only and may be inaccurate. This includes without limitation nutritional values, such as calorie, fat, protein, fiber, and other related values, and equipment-related values, such as heart rate, cadence, resistance and any other related values. You must only use such metrics, values and figures for general reference only and always consult your physician or other licensed healthcare provider for necessary or appropriate care and advice.
d.- Safety Warnings. COOLTO provides safety warnings, along with care and use instructions for certain exercises, equipment, products and services. You must always carefully read and follow all such warnings and instructions prior to beginning any exercise, or use of any equipment, products or services. Failure to read and follow any applicable warnings and instructions could result in serious injury and/or death to you and others.
e.- Age Restrictions. You must always adhere to any minimum age restrictions and limitations related to any COOLTO Services, including without limitation, equipment and connected fitness bikes.
f.- Assumption of Risk. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your access, use and/or involvement with any COOLTO Services (including without limitation, exercise, nutritional, and equipment and connected fitness bikes/products), may involve potentially dangerous and physical activities that may lead to personal and/or bodily injury, death, temporary or permanent disability, loss of services, loss of consortium, or damage to or loss of property or privacy. You hereby acknowledge and willingly accept these risks and agree to unconditionally release and hold COOLTO harmless from and against all claims, suits, damages, losses, causes of action, costs, expenses or liability arising out of or related to your access, use and/or involvement with any COOLTO Services.
1.DISPUTES, BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS AND CLASS ARBITRATIONS.
1. Disputes. The terms of this Section shall apply to all Disputes between you and COOLTO. For the purposes of this Section, “Dispute” shall mean any dispute, claim, or action between you and COOLTO arising under or relating to any COOLTO Services, COOLTO’s websites, these Terms, or any other transaction involving you and COOLTO, whether in contract, warranty, misrepresentation, fraud, tort, intentional tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis, and shall be interpreted to be given the broadest meaning allowable under law. YOU AND COOLTO AGREE THAT “DISPUTE” AS DEFINED IN THESE TERMS SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOU OR COOLTO FOR (i) TRADE SECRET MISAPPROPRIATION, (ii) PATENT INFRINGEMENT, (iii) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OR MISUSE, AND (iv) TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR DILUTION. Moreover, notwithstanding anything else in these Terms, you agree that a court, not the arbitrator, shall decide if a claim falls within one of these four exceptions.Mandatory Arbitration of Disputes. We each agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Services or Content (collectively, “Disputes”) will be resolved solely by binding, individual arbitration and not in a class, representative or consolidated action or proceeding. You and COOLTO agree that the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act (or equivalent laws in the jurisdiction in which the COOLTO entity that you have contracted with is incorporated) governs the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and that you and COOLTO are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms.
- 3.Exceptions and Opt-out. As limited exceptions to Section 20(1) above
- you may seek to resolve a Dispute in small claims court if it qualifies; and
- we each retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief from a court to prevent (or enjoin) the infringement or misappropriation of our respective intellectual property rights.
In addition, you will retain the right to opt out of arbitration entirely and litigate any Dispute if you provide us with written notice of your desire to do so by regular mail sent to the attention of COOLTO’s Legal Department at the COOLTO address set out in Section 24 below within 30 days following the date you first agree to these Terms.
1. Initial Dispute Resolution and Notification. You agree that before initiating any Dispute or arbitration proceeding, we will attempt to negotiate an informal resolution of any dispute. To begin this process, before initiating any arbitration proceeding, you must send a Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) by certified mail. In the Notice, you must describe the nature and basis of the Dispute and the relief you are seeking. If we are unable to resolve the Dispute within 45 days after receipt of the Notice, then you or COOLTO may initiate arbitration proceedings as set out below.
2. Conducting Arbitration and Arbitration Rules. Any arbitration will be conducted by JAMS pursuant to its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by these Terms. The JAMS Rules are available at http://www.jamsadr.com or by calling 1-800-352-5267. A party who wishes to start arbitration must submit a written Demand for Arbitration to JAMS and give notice to the other party as specified in the JAMS Rules. JAMS provides a form Demand for Arbitration at http://www.jamsadr.com. JAMS will appoint an arbitrator that is either a retired federal or state court judge, or an attorney who has been licensed to practice law in the state of New York for at least 10 years. The arbitration will be conducted by an in-person hearing, unless we both agree otherwise.
If JAMS fails or declines to conduct the arbitration for any reason, we will mutually select a different arbitration administrator. If we cannot agree, a court will appoint a different arbitration administrator. Any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or other municipality) where you live, unless we both agree to a different location. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to decide all issues relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability and scope of this arbitration agreement. During the arbitration, both you and COOLTO may take one deposition of the opposing party, limited to 4 hours. If we cannot agree on a time and location for a deposition, the arbitrator will resolve any scheduling disputes.
1. Arbitration Costs. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the JAMS Rules. If you assert a claim against COOLTO, you will be responsible for paying a $250 consumer filing fee. COOLTO will pay for all other filing, administration and arbitrator fees and expenses. If your Dispute is for less than U.S. $10,000 (including attorneys’ fees and costs) and the arbitrator, upon final disposition of the case, finds your Dispute was not frivolous, COOLTO will reimburse your initial filing fee. If we prevail in arbitration, we will pay all of our attorneys’ fees and costs and won’t seek to recover them from you. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses to the extent provided under applicable law.
2. Class Action Waiver. YOU AND COOLTO AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, if the parties’ dispute is resolved through arbitration, neither JAMS nor the arbitrator may consolidate another person’s claims with your claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding for any purpose. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 20 shall be null and void.
3. Effect of Changes on Arbitration. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 25 “Modification”, if COOLTO changes any of the terms of this Section 20 after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last Updated” date above or the date of COOLTO’s email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and COOLTO in accordance with the terms of this Section 20 as of the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
4. Severability. With the exception of any of the provisions in Section 20(6) above, if an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction decides that any part of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of these Terms will still apply.
5. Exclusive Venue for Other Controversies. COOLTO and you agree that any controversy excluded from the dispute resolution procedure and class action waiver provisions in this Section (other than an individual action filed in small claims court) shall be filed only in the Courts of Miami-Dade County, and each party hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for any such controversy.
- Indemnification; Limitation of Liability.
a.- Governing Law. For U.S. residents, you agree that the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will exclusively govern these Terms and Conditions and any Dispute between you and COOLTO. For U.S. residents, as the COOLTO Services are controlled by COOLTO from Florida, Florida law will apply regardless of your residence or the location where you use COOLTO Services.
b.- International Users. Our websites are controlled, operated, and administered by COOLTO from its offices within the United States of America. COOLTO makes no representation or warranty that the materials contained within the COOLTO Services are appropriate or available for use at locations outside of the United States, and access to them from territories where the contents or products available through the COOLTO Services are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the COOLTO Services or export the COOLTO Services in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access the COOLTO Services from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, rules, regulations and ordinances.
c.- Notices. All notices required or permitted to be given under these Terms must be in writing. COOLTO may provide you notice by sending you an e-mail to the address on file with us, which you agree electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such notice be in writing. YOU BEAR THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF ENSURING THAT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ON FILE WITH COOLTO IS ACCURATE AND CURRENT, AND NOTICE TO YOU SHALL BE DEEMED EFFECTIVE UPON THE SENDING BY COOLTO OF AN EMAIL TO THAT ADDRESS. You shall give any notice to COOLTO by means of U.S. mail, postage prepaid, to MUEVELOO LLC, 2206 SW 8th St Miami, FL, 33135, Attn: Legal Department. Such notice to COOLTO shall be effective upon receipt of notice by COOLTO.
d.- Severability. If any provision of these Terms (except for Section 9), or a part thereof, shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions or parts thereof.
e.- Suspension; Termination. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, COOLTO may, in its sole and absolute discretion, suspend, disable, block, or terminate your access and use of any COOLTO Services (including without limitation, deleting your account(s) or any part thereof), or block, remove or delete any User Generated Content that you submitted, for any lawful reason, including if COOLTO determines in its discretion that you violated these Terms (such as and including by way of example, to the extent your conduct or User Generated Content violates these Terms or could damage COOLTO’s reputation or goodwill). If COOLTO suspends, disables, blocks, terminates or deletes your account, you may not re-register for or use the COOLTO Services under any other login or profile. COOLTO may block your access to the COOLTO Services to prevent re-registration. You agree that COOLTO will not be liable for any interruption or termination of your access and/or use of the COOLTO Services.
f.- No Third Party Beneficiaries. Except as set forth in these Terms, only you and COOLTO may enforce these Terms; no third party shall be entitled to enforce these Terms.
g.- Survival. The provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive the termination of these Terms shall survive such termination.
h.- Waiver. No waiver of any provision of these Terms by us shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver must be in writing signed by the Chief Legal Officer of COOLTO in order to be effective.
i.- Assignment. COOLTO may assign these Terms to any person or entity at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
j.- Amendments; Entire Agreement. These Terms may not be amended unless in a signed writing by the Chief Legal Officer of COOLTO. These Terms constitute the final, exclusive and complete agreement between you and COOLTO regarding the subject matter hereof and supersede all agreements, communications and course of dealings between you- and COOLTO.
k.- Force Majeure. Neither Party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance under these terms (other than for delay in the payment of money due and payable in accordance with these terms) for causes beyond the party’s reasonable control and not caused by that party’s fault, or negligence, including, but not limited to, “acts of God”, acts of government, flood, fire, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems, computer attacks or malicious acts, such as attacks on or through the internet, any internet service provider, telecommunications or hosting facility, but in each case, only if and to the extent that the non-performing Party is without fault in causing such failure or delay, and the failure or delay could not have been prevented by reasonable precautions and measures and cannot reasonably be circumvented by the non-conforming Party through the use of alternate sources, workaround plans, disaster recovery, business continuity measures or other means. Dates by which performance obligations are scheduled to be met will be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost due to any delay so caused.
Apparel Return Policy
Any items purchased online or in-store items may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase date. Please note that due to how quickly our inventory moves we are unable to offer exchanges. If you would like to start your return, please click here.
For a full refund within 30 days of the purchase: items must be unwashed, unworn and with the tags attached. The original shipping fee is non-refundable. If any items were purchased with a referral code, your order will be refunded in the form of a new code for the amount of the returned items. Please contact our Support for your referral refund.
Once your package has been received, a refund will be issued to the original payment method within 5-7 business days.